My Dashboard summarizes the beCPG application.
Each user can customize it with the "Customize dashboard" button in adding dashlets. There is an overall scoreboard to beCPG and a dashboard with collaborative website.
The dashboard presents by default:
- "My tasks" which are the tasks and workflows to which the user is assigned
- "My activities" The activity of my sites, including the creation, deletion, modification of content (documents, products, wiki pages, forum posts, etc ...)
- "Product Catalog"
- "Project list" which list the ongoing projects the user is part of.
Your Dashboard can be accessed through the "My Dashboard" button on the top bar.
Other dashlets exist:
- "My calendar" with the shared calendar events to which the user has access
- My Documents "Favorites", "Locked by me" and recently "Modified"
- "My profile" which contains information on the user
- "My Sites" with a list of the sites to which the user has access
The language management of the content and the interface (UI) can be modified in the profil's Language tab or via the flag next to the user's name (depending on the configuration of the administration)
By default, beCPG provides the following sites:
- validated products (contains all validated products which are classified per family of products)
- archived products (contains all validated products which are no longer used or marketed)
- in development (contains all in development products whose project is temporarily frozen. That site also contains validated but not classified products)
- supplier portal (used by suppliers for raw materials referencing)
Content of a collaborative site
Collaborative sites are accessible with the "Sites" button on the top bar or with the "My sites" dashlet. Collaborative sites enable teams to work on documents and products in development. Documents and development in process are accessible via the "Resource Center" tab.
Besides, the documentary space includes:
- a site dashboard
- a document library
- a project list
See below, the content of a collaborative site "Projects"
Access to contents
Contents are accessible from:
the dockbar: Located on the upper band displays the 5 last viewed entities.
the simple search in typing the name or ERP/beCPG code or the advanced research
- The home page with dashlets
- "My documents" for documents
- "Product Catalogs" for products
- "Project list" for projects
- The Document library in going in collaborative site folders.
Navigation in an entity
Each entity (Product, Project, Client, Supplier, ...) has always 3 lists:
Property which displays the product picture, the product properties, the advancement score of the product, comments, versions and a list of possible actions.
Composition which displays the product recipe and enable to keep on eye on costs, nutritional characteristics, or physico-chemical properties thanks to customizable lists.
Documents which displays documents associated to the entity
See below the page Properties of the product:
See below the page Composition of the product:
See below the page "Documents"* of a product:
The "Properties" page is displayed by default when one clicks on a product and is made of 4 sections:
- Designation: contains the generalities about the product (name, ERP code, supplier etc.);
- Consumer information: gathers the information related to the consumption of a product (weight, shelf life, precautions of use etc...);
- Audit: gathers data related to the creation and to the modifications brought to a product.
It's also possible to add others sections, such as "Nutrient profiling score" which allows the calculation of the 5C score and the display of its associated logo.
At the left of the screen, a set of lists is available:
- Reports to generate the product technical sheets;
- Documents to store the documents related to the product (images, brief etc.);
- Label claims
- Where used to know in which products this one is used;
- Activity to consult the different activities done by users on products.
Composition / Packaging / Process lists also contain:
- dynamic characteristics which are formulas based on the product's characteristics;
- products requirements which are not respected.
It's possible to add dynamic characteristics on product templates and/or on the product itself.
The section at the bottom left of the screen allows the navigation within the different versions of the product (by a simple click on the right and left arrows). By pressing the tree (at the right of the product name), the versions history are displayed. This latter displays, for each anterior version, the modification date, the reason for the modification and the person who revised the product.
At the top left screen, an "Action" button is available. It gives access to the following actions:
- Properties edition: the shortcut for this action is the "Edit properties" button
- New version;
- Merge version : to merge a version to in a product. This option is only visible for version that had been created with the option New version;
- Compare with: to compare the product with, maximum, 4 others;
- Copy to: to copy/paste the product in its integrality to another place;
- Copy the list to: to copy/paste ony one list (nutrients, allergens, etc.) in another product;
- Import list from: to import a list from another entity (it's the opposite of the option Copy the list to). There are 3 options of importation:
- Override: replace the existing list by the imported one;
- Add: add the imported list to the existing one;
- Merge: add missing and different lines of the imported list to the existing one. The comparaison to find difference is based on every list columns.
- Move to: to move the product in another place;
- Manage rules: to attribute specific rules to a product;
- Where used: to consult entities using this product in their composition (the shortcut of this action is the "Where used" list);
- Delete entity;
- Manage permissions: to define specific permissions on this product;
- Start process: to start a workflow / rpoject linked to this product;
- Associated processes: to know which are the projects/workflows linked to this product.